Kate Rigg Kulturefuk

I, the polymorphous perverse subculture vulture known as Kate Rigg, am getting too old to remember my own sordid and trashy stories. I'm blogging so that my future self can be a voyeur into my own voyeuristic dips into culture. Kulturefuk math: Gumption=access, I may not last long on this tasting spree in the world of kulturefuk, but for now, as they say at a vogueing competition: It's ON.

Friday, December 16, 2005


Hoochie fuckin coochie

So I am doing an interview on Q TV to promote The Naughty Show DVD--for those of you with a few bucks to spend on hilarity it is www.thenaughtyshow.net, anyhoo and the show is Queer Edge with Jack E. and Jackie who has a newly sprouted vagina, congratulations grrrrrl. The show also is being celeb co hosted by Charo (I nearly fainted when she showed up in a hot red holiday outfit and those bodacious tatas a swingin. For she is an icon. No ifs ands or butts about it.) So we do the interview and Charo is deliciously delicious. She shows me how to increase my bust size with a little chant that goes "Mirrohawa Mirroarrrrr on de walllll, make my teets a porty forrrrr" (I got points on set for accent accuracy. And then we start talking about classical training and how we both have it and then, god bless her, she says, you know "That is my heart. " (Meaning her guitarra, meaning her classical music) She goes, "I had to hoochie coochie you know, because we all gotta make money, you know what I mean? " And in her eyes when she says hoochie coochie the perfect combination of irony, sadness, pride and kick ass wont take no for an answer. And I did know what she meant, as I told yet another asianpussyfunny joke. I just found out today that a certain rival of mine will be doing a bunch of tv episodes in a drama series I love. And I sighed as I hoochie coochied my way over to the National Lampoon offices to tape some song parodies for their comedy shows. Mirror Mirror on the wall, give me the balls to get what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home