Kate Rigg Kulturefuk

I, the polymorphous perverse subculture vulture known as Kate Rigg, am getting too old to remember my own sordid and trashy stories. I'm blogging so that my future self can be a voyeur into my own voyeuristic dips into culture. Kulturefuk math: Gumption=access, I may not last long on this tasting spree in the world of kulturefuk, but for now, as they say at a vogueing competition: It's ON.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Apologies to Von Teese

So in the spirit of not being a bitch ass bitch head from bitch world,and for the five people i know who actually read this online diary I keep, Apparently Von Teese is not a crow perching on a tombstone all the time as I reported two entries ago and actually is smart and funny and cool most of the time according to my burlesque superstar acquaintances. Is she nice to people she doesn't know or who she thinks are not famous? Remains to be seen. Am watching you ex-Manson. Believing in your gothic power to conjure goodwill and fun through your serious soigne all black style. Because I was schooled and I am not one to rebut a wagging finger from a twirling tassle wearer who definitely knows better than me. So, sorry if you were just feeling shy, or quiet, or PMS'y and it came off to the untrained eye as cunty. Believe me, cunty is my screen saving mode a lot of the time so I understand. But, you know, clap for your friends, so they don't have to explain to me that the cool you is lurking under the surly slash pretty exterior. I still however think LA is bullshit compared to NY. That I do not retract.
peace. k.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home