Kate Rigg Kulturefuk

I, the polymorphous perverse subculture vulture known as Kate Rigg, am getting too old to remember my own sordid and trashy stories. I'm blogging so that my future self can be a voyeur into my own voyeuristic dips into culture. Kulturefuk math: Gumption=access, I may not last long on this tasting spree in the world of kulturefuk, but for now, as they say at a vogueing competition: It's ON.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The land of dreams and glitz


This is a madonna street vent box on Melrose and Highland. It kind of epitomizes how I feel today wandering around scrounging for change to buy food this week, paying for tires with my bartender tip money for my 85 jag because the 1981 ones are still on there!!  aware that I am about to be paid handsomely for some shows in a few days, aware that i have a gorgeous new laptop and 3 creditors calling me. Preparing a grant application and 3 tv pitches. And a free trip to hawaii in december. Honey Hollywood really really is poverty jet set even when you are "making it"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home