Kate Rigg Kulturefuk

I, the polymorphous perverse subculture vulture known as Kate Rigg, am getting too old to remember my own sordid and trashy stories. I'm blogging so that my future self can be a voyeur into my own voyeuristic dips into culture. Kulturefuk math: Gumption=access, I may not last long on this tasting spree in the world of kulturefuk, but for now, as they say at a vogueing competition: It's ON.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Lisa Ann gets an award and I see David Hasslehoff's shoes


That is David Hasslehoff's white patent shoe!!!!

We went to this Torrid event-- Torrid is a line of "cool" clothes for plus sizers. Lisa Ann who created the show I exec produce "Dance Your Ass Off" on oxygen was getting an image maker award and I thought oh yeah, a few free hors d'oeuvres maybe some lip gloss in a swag bag, a typical Hollywood event. Plus I got to chill with three of the BEST dancers we had on DYAO (Pinky, Shayla and MAra all who totally rock) and Julian had a night off so we went to the quad/lawn of FITM for the event. There was a runway set up for a cute fashion show. Turns out Torrid wasnt fucking around. they had Brooke Hogan do the preshow yes i know, i know, but that shit aint cheap, and then they had the Hoff present an award to his own kid (the one who posted the drunky video of him on youtube channeling elvis eating a burger and mumbling megalomaniacally about how great he is--LOVES IT) and there was a singer chick whose name I can't remember 9sorry publicists) but who gave me a little Rihanna vibe and was pretty ovah ("ovah: what the kool kids now say instead of fierce or off the hook. It is OVAH. this look is OVAH. it will be OVAH") anyhoo. Here is David Hasslehoff. He looked a little man-o-rexic.



Party Crash Tip #7
: Sometimes say yes to what might look like a party with your friend just coz why the hell not, and look forward to the mini pizzas. You might get a Hasslehoff sighting as a bonus. Or a coupon for a free massage in the swag bag.
Lisa Ann wowed em in this vintage dress

And finally a lil Brooke Hogan in da house...I appreciated that her ultra cougar mom was there with her asymetrical haircut on a boy prey, and her car driver brother Nick also there cheering her on. She was a big Lisa fan so that's all good too.


I haven't had anything particularly cunty to say lately, so I hope that doesn't mean that I am going to start actually getting invited to parties. I suggest if you are a kulturefuk fan that you read these like the Torah. Start at the end, (the earliest blogs) and end up here on the front one. Otherwise I might be giving you too much hollyweird bullshit cheese factor just because I am too busy to record my actual cunty reactions on the night of the events right now and have to back track. Takes the edge out a little. but not totally.This one is the Hoffs daughter who posted his burger-eating shame video. Nice goin kid. Everyone is accountable! She had on some Fendi shoes that were OVAH.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home