Kate Rigg Kulturefuk

I, the polymorphous perverse subculture vulture known as Kate Rigg, am getting too old to remember my own sordid and trashy stories. I'm blogging so that my future self can be a voyeur into my own voyeuristic dips into culture. Kulturefuk math: Gumption=access, I may not last long on this tasting spree in the world of kulturefuk, but for now, as they say at a vogueing competition: It's ON.

Sunday, November 07, 2010

male cougars not so great

At the poolside fashion show I attended with Lisa Ann last month, i noticed that male cougars are not nearly as sexy or appealing as female ones. They are kinda scary in their white pants and shag hairdos. Plus, botox is idiotic on men. Everyone looks like Kenny Rogers or a collectors dinner plate. It is not supposed to be smooth and silky on a dude. It being the face.  Like ever.  Barry Manilow has turned into Linda Rondstadt and Kenny is Kate Smith and Elton John is Dame Edna now.  I protest botox on all dudes at all times. That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home